Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum

Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum (http://www.urduplanet.com/index.php)
-   English Recipe (http://www.urduplanet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   One Million Recipes (http://www.urduplanet.com/showthread.php?t=47934)

AfTaB AnSaRi 01-20-2011 07:47 PM

One Million Recipes

Description:

Easy Chef's One Million Recipes is a totally unique product in which the authors have accumulated the world's largest collection of recipes into a single source. Imagine walking into any nationally known bookstore, going to their cooking department and purchasing every single book in that department. Now imagine getting those hundreds, if not thousands of books home - how would you store them? How long would it take to find that special recipe you were looking for - and, what if you were trying to find a new and different recipe? This compact disc contains more recipes (1,094,579) than all those cookbooks combined! And with its world class, easy to use, lightning-fast search engine, all that data (including nutritional data on calories, vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, fats/cholesterol, sodium and fiber) is at your finger tips in an instant. In fact, every category of every cookbook on those shelves can be found on this CD - and users can immediately locate recipes by title, ingredient, content or preparation method, and can also customize, edit or add new recipes to the data base.

Extra Info:

Ok now this will get you on your Partners good side. i Have pulled a few from here and made for my wife, and help get me out of the hot water.

INSTALL NOTES:

1) Unpack Zip file
2) either burn image file to cd using nero/alcohol120 etc... or use daemon tools to mount image
3) install with Setup.exe

note - you need image mounted or cd in tray for program to run

Drop in a word of thanks if you like the post.....

maliktaimoorabbas 01-29-2011 12:59 AM

Re: One Million Recipes

***Wa Alaikum As Salam***
***Nice Sharing***
***Thanks for sharing***

Black Pearl 04-22-2011 08:42 PM

ŤђǍηЌš ĎεǍя Ğσođ ĂηĎ ŇίČε $ђǍяǏηĞ

ЌεЗρ Ǐт Ǔρ

Mir Baloch 07-10-2011 03:08 PM

Nice, thanks for sharing

well_wisher 07-10-2011 09:04 PM

nice sharing :thanks:

*Angel* 07-11-2011 01:00 PM

wa alaikum assalam
mujh say yeh aisay pata nai kyun dowload nai hoti

*~Baloch~* 07-14-2011 02:33 AM

Nice

Faeza 06-19-2012 11:29 AM

Nice

tahirahussain8 09-01-2012 04:51 PM

NICE SHARING
:shesha:

merirasoi28 10-19-2012 06:04 PM

Nice Sharing...:)

I also share my recipe "Almond and Cinnamon Cream Recipe"

Almond and cinnamon cream is Spanish dish. This cream generally serves as dessert there. The vital benefit of this cream is it is full of protein. This yummy cream can be considered as energy booster.

For making this cream, we need to blanch the almonds in water. After that, we grind this almond. I have removed the skin of almonds here, but if you like it then it's fine if you don’t remove the skin.

Ingredients:
  • Blanched crushed Almond - 125 grams
  • Water - 150 ml
  • Powdered Sugar - 125 grams
  • Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
  • Whipped cream - 1/2 cup
Now...your delicious homemade recipe is ready to serve. ;) :P :)

Enjoy...